Monday, February 27, 2012

Guilt Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie


I'm a smoothie addict. Actually, I'm a healthy smoothie addict. I'm always on the hunt for new and creative recipes that aren't totally bad for me and still taste great. I recently asked Crystalin to try out a few smoothie recipes for Glitter Guide. One of her finds was a chocolate and peanut butter smoothie that tastes like it could be decadent but is actually guilt free! It didn't disappoint. I'll definitely be adding this one to my list of favorite late night teats.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie: 
2 Tbl unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbl peanut butter (I used Whole Foods Organic Creamy)
½ banana
1 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened)
splash of vanilla extract
ice (the more you use the thicker it will be)

Blend, serve, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment