Chicken Panini with Arugula, Provolone and Chipotle MayonnaiseSkinnytaste.com
Servings: 1 • Size: 1 panini • Old Points: 8 pts • Points+: 9 pts
Calories: 345 • Fat: 9.8 g • Carb: 40 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Protein: 24.4 g • Sugar: 0.4 g
Sodium: 663.2 mg
- 1 tbsp Hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chipotle in adobo sauce (or to taste)
- 3 oz ciabatta, sliced open
- 1.75 oz (1 thin) grilled chicken cutlet
- 1 slice Sargento reduced fat provolone
- 0.5 oz (about 1/2 cup) baby arugula
- Smart Balance cooking spray
Combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper sauce in a small bowl. You can use any hot sauce, sriracha or chipotle tabasco would also work; season to your taste
Spread the spicy mayonnaise inside the ciabatta. Lay the provolone cheese, grilled chicken and arugula in the bread; close and lightly spray the top with cooking spray.
Place on a panini press and close until the cheese melts and the bread is toasted. Cut in half and eat immediately.